Commencement of Operations at our Chennai Plant with Safety Precautions
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, our priorities remain the same. The safety of our employees and our customers is our top priority.
The domino effect of the coronavirus outbreak has severely impacted every facet of our everyday life, including how we work, but our priorities still remain the same. The safety of our employees and our customers is our top priority. Over the last few days, we have taken precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have also implemented online collaboration programs to keep remote teams connected to ensure our services stay up and running at all times so we have started production at our Chennai facility.
Here are some of the precautions that we are taking at our plant to prevent the spread of the virus and ensure smooth working-
- Encourage regular Hand-washing and sanitization.
- Perform routine Environmental Cleaning
- Training sessions explaining guidelines to work and having an open dialogue and share objectives with employees
- Following social distancing everywhere within the premises like shop floor, entry gate, during lunch, etc
- We have also placed posters with safety precautions and measures everywhere within the premises to spread awareness and reinforce good hygiene practices and take related safety precautions.
We wish everyone a safe and healthy environment.